MONSTER SCALING & MECHANICAL FIXES (feed back)

OK, so despite this league being completely boring, and underwhelming, in creativity, i decided to give it a go, as its basically the same league as last league just more annoying and frustrating, (the fact poison balls and ice prison is on ever other pack of monsters - this is all there is to the entire league btw) - i still make a decent effort to play and enjoy the league.

at first i was having fun, levelling and such, and the league mechanic not really getting too involved in the process AGAIN apart from poison balls and ice prison like previous mentioned.

HOWEVER something quickly became apparent, that despite me running T16 maps, at character level 76 with easy, as i levelled up higher and higher the very same maps i was running became harder and hard, i played RF got to level 97 and then ever monster started doing constant Chaos damage.

i have never really noticed this before and not sure if it was "this league mechanic" but it seemed as if the more defences i put into the character, the more the game makes sure it attacks me with the "things" i have the least defences for, i.e. Chaos res, bleed defences, stuff like this.

Now i got frustrated with my first RF build because of this (level97) and deleted it, then made a Explosive arrow build with demolishes everything in the league maps/Bosses. this made me enjoy the league a lot more and actually spurred me onto making ANOTHER RF character, this time around i managed to have a Melding of the flesh, my current res is 88 across the board, and chaos res is like 10 or summit, but i am working on it atm.

im currently level 85 and i played from level 1 to level 77 with only 1 death, THEN as happened with the previous character, this character has started getting randomly 1 shot but like i said i have a mega amount more defences this time around, and im getting one shot a lot more now than i was before i started hitting level 80+ iv noticed its happen a lot more.

How is it that the higher the level i get, the more defensive im making my character, the more damage im adding to the character, the more im dying surely it would be the other way round its as if the monsters are scaling with my character, i dont put hours and hours of game playing time into my character for it to level up only to feel under-whelming and weaker at a higher level.

Now like i said this might be a this "league thing" or maybe its been over tuned or something, im not sure but but please look into it, please re-thing and retune the amount or frequency of those Poison balls, PLEASE make sure the functionality of defences are working correctly because since i started using Tempest shield to cap spell block, it seems like damage doesnt nothing but get through and just by passes my energy shield.

Please if there's something i have missed massively in my build which could help id love the feed back, (my helmet needs improving im crafting one with high chaos resistance in it)
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jun 27, 2022, 12:54:59 PM
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2022, 12:53:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info