3.18 HOA JUGG is back?

SO, made a version of HOA jugger.
Reason: non meta fun, cheap, does stuff
Also to introduce divine flesh keystone to some of the new players

https://youtu.be/P7gcLbmVAvc

Thank you all for support so far!
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2022, 5:06:46 PM
playing the same build started this week level 84 atm looking some of the older guides.. my main problem is the DPS is kinda low and the lack of regular block due to shaffels makes me die a lot at red maps above 14..

i have somewhat sucessfull equiped arakali's fang for help in clear and with a simple weapon swap i turn back to boss mode with the iron point

try to use divergent herald for 20% more poison to hit chance.

Yea, Arakali fang can be used for clear and it is quite good.
I love to see people take a build and experiment.

But we do have to understand that this is not a top tier build. Its a non meta clusterfuck but works and it is fun for me, quite cheap, few friends liked it so i figured il make a guide.

GGG can make this build work super easy by doing some changes to HOA gem.

1. For example: every third hit on the same target does XXX% more damage (
ruthless style )

2. Making HOA Crawler more agressive

3. Virulence stacks to last longer

4. Overall buff to dmg by like 20% done by crawler.
i dropped arakali's fang, too much hassle.. now i went full block dropping shaffel's frame... i did a breakdown of my deaths and came to the conclusion that POE atm need full defense..

lvl91 atm with 5.7k life, 75 block, 29% spell block and shock immunity from tempest shield.. overall cost around 4ex atm.. t16s are starting to feel easy now.. with simple mods..

probably with my next 3 levels will try to reach 41% spell block and then i need to spend around 10ex for meaningful upgrades in dmg..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info