Currency and item drop? Lowest drop rate ever?

Hi all do you guys feel like you do hundreds of maps, blighted etc and the drop is not rewarding at all? To be honest I have spent hours of gameplay this league every evening and didn't even come across exalted orb.
Not sure if it is my bad rng luck this league or something but it is getting ridiculous. Especially on par/ps5 prices where cheapest items are 2ex plus. Unplayable experience for causal player.
You guys got any other experience or any other feedback regarding that low drop rate?
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2022, 6:57:23 AM
Can't relate personally, are you experimenting with the league mechanic? Prices are up a bit but even for the average player currency is falling from the sky with sentinals.
Yes I'm experimenting all the time with everything. Adding scarabs, doing mechanic league etc. Just yesterday after my post I have dropped my first exalted orb of the league. Maybe it is my -300 rng this league. Also trying to juice my maps. Just couldn't help it, have very bad experience this league. That was the reason behind my complaint post.

Stay sane exile!
I have the same experience. I juice everything, hit Sentinels as often as possible and of course in the best spots for this. After thousands of hours and normally about two months grind every League, this time I stopped playing a few days ago because I cant afford anything. The Market is the worst ever, Archnemesis is Archnemesis and it feels zero rewarding. I hit a wall and thats it. Looking forward to the next League.
Since I put my complaint post on forum i have dropped 2 exalts from raw drop (not league mechanic). Only I can suggest is do Niko and go delve. In my opinion this is only worth doing this league...

Stay cool!
Very few builds can delve well this league. Need a meta with gear for that too.
I know it's hard buddy. Especially with PlayStation market where you have to wait for days for someone to accept it and with price fixers. Maybe try some dot build like RF or something maybe that will help 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info