Xbox NEEDS Cross-Trade now - even with PC

Very long text, sorry, but worth your time, because I'm only complaining when it's about something important; and I've planned my text carefully.

(First of all, I'd like to thank you for the performance on Series X: It's very quiet and smooth even in 4k! I honestly even prefer PoE on Console over PC now because the power draw seems much more optimized, like over 100% better efficiency I'd guess? Will be even better when "DirectX 12 Beta" comes to Xbox!! HYPE)

But the lack of players on trade is unacceptable right now. There is seriously only SSF on Consoles now: As if the two Softcore Leagues were called "SSF" and "almost SSF".
And I hate SSF, because I'm the theorycrafter type of player, who always builds his own builds entirely and likes to try out new Uniques. This is sometimes impossible on Xbox.

(Example 1: "Dissolution of the Flesh" Jewel - about 1 to 10 Chaos on PC I guess - last league had been ZERO available on the TradeBoard when I've checked it 1 or 2 months into the league; even "including offline players"!! And that's just a drop from normal Exarch I think, not Uber!

Example 2: Loot Filters are even more dominant on Xbox than on PC, because even less people make their own changes. This leads to a "narrow economy" where off-meta bases are not up for sale at all, because no one picks them up. And Uniques are extremely overpriced: In fact I just realized this week that Neversink hides too many Uniques even on console, probably by using the same automatic price checks than for PC? So a >20 Chaos Unique on Xbox is hidden, haha!

Example 3: A friend crafted decent gear for himself and then tried to sell the other outcomes, which is normal behaviour on PC, but impossible on Xbox: Even the very few players who actually know how to filter on Xbox still won't find any base with the filtered stat on it without fast-forwarding over 100 pages of items!!!
So he couldn't buy more crafting currency because he couldn't sell anything, which makes endgame grind much much worse & unbearable on console.)

Before my PC broke, I had been in the biggest German Guild with over 150 active members! We are still in contact (even via Xbox Browser) and they wait for my return, but I really prefer an optimized system like the current Series X performance (over a PC who crashed more often and was much louder).

Please give us at least one way to trade with PC players, even if it would be something like: "Joining that players group and trading items manually"... Better than nothing.

I've played every League since Breach 2.5 but right now I feel sad & lonely every League after a few days... My only hope is for "Poe 2" to maybe include some sort of cross-plattform finally, but that won't arrive until late 2023 or early 2024, which is too late to save Xbox' current community.
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2022, 3:42:48 AM
I think Xbox and Playstation need cross trade. Maybe not PC, but definitely xbox/ps at the very least.

Also some trade board quality of life too please...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info