Base Type Filtering on the trade site

There's not really a great way to search for multiple desired base types as of right now, that I can tell.
Maybe add a stat filter with a dropdown for the base type? Currently I need to do 5 searches to fill out my flasks when I make a new build. Something like this would allow me to do just 1 search

Last edited by Kingdweeb on May 31, 2022, 11:59:33 PM
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2024, 8:29:35 AM
Bump :)
Amazing request im struggling with it so much..
I want Spine or Thicket Bow with some high elemental fracture, and honestly
my small brain just cant find a definitive way to do it.. I can use some level REQ restrictios, attribute req restrictions, or even zero implicite condition, but it all just "narrow it down" .. I could also use "Action per second" but every bow with crafted speed breaks this search.. So yea, you just cant do it at the moment, it would be soooo amazing..
This may be an old post but this would be great!
BUMP!!!
Still needed.
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Bump
PLEASE ADD THIS GGG
Bump pls
This - This is what I have been trying to find a way to do.

Every league I struggle to search for a few variations (base types) of chest armour or weapon.

I even figured maybe there is a way and I just haven't realised - so I tried a web search, which brought me here.
You can search for multiple bases as long as they have implicits using the "Count" stat group function. For instance if I want a ring with 50 DEX, 50 STR, T1 life, and one big resistance mod, and I only want to see Vermillion and Amethyst rings, I would type something like this (click me).

This feature would be great to have for armor, though, so +1 anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info