[3.17-3.19] Shockwave Mace Lightning conversion Doryani's Prototype Cyclone Berserker.

Hey guys!

I worked on this build for a couple weeks. I want to build something like this for a while, it was like a challenge to me. Howewer I mainly like some mines or more ranged builds and I'm not realy into melee. So, I decided to post it here for someone, who can find it useful or intresting. I think that is much better, than don't post it at all and no one can see it.

It's not really a starter build, because Doryani's Prototype cost really high at the league start, so keeep this in mind. In this POB also some notes to keeep progressing this build further.

I kinda tested it on Sentinel league start, but even Melding of the flesh, that cost like 4 chaos in previous league now cost like 5 exa, so I decided to return to my common mines playstyle. According to previos league I think that it will be pretty easy and cheap to build in 3.18, I was wrong.

If you think it is trash or good build - share your oppinion in comments.

Good luck!

Due to reservation changes released new POB. Now it requires level 4 Enlighten.

https://pastebin.com/rpPvtGnh
Last edited by Riliment on Dec 6, 2022, 5:16:16 AM
Last bumped on Aug 3, 2022, 9:35:03 PM
"
Riliment wrote:
Hey guys!

I worked on this build for a couple weeks. I want to build something like this for a while, it was like a challenge to me. Howewer I mainly like some mines or more ranged builds and I'm not realy into melee. So, I decided to post it here for someone, who can find it useful or intresting. I think that is much better, than don't post it at all and no one can see it.

It's not really a starter build, because Doryani's Prototype cost really high at the league start, so keeep this in mind. In this POB also some notes to keeep progressing this build further.

I kinda tested it on Sentinel league start, but even Melding of the flesh, that cost like 4 chaos in previous league now cost like 5 exa, so I decided to return to my common mines playstyle. According to previos league I think that it will be pretty easy and cheap to build in 3.18, I was wrong.

If you think it is trash or good build - share your oppinion in comments.

Good luck!

https://pastebin.com/mMXKBDAq

after the backlash of the 3.19 design manifesto, GGG said,
"We will be "buffing" 100 uniques!" and while we dont know which items
are getting buffed, or whatever they mean by that bc that could mean lol
this nerf is a buff! but hopefully Doryani's Prototype gets updated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info