"Jumbled Text" bug getting more and more frequent

In the PC Known Issues thread, we have:

"
Jumbled Text: Currently investigating; restarting the client should fix it in the meantime

Obviously this bug has been around for some years now, but does anyone else get the feeling that it is getting more and more frequent.

I feel like I've gone from seeing it once every few leagues, to once per league, to multiple times last league, to multiple times already, only two weeks into this league.

Is there any progress being made on tracking this down? It's really getting wearying to have to burn portals exiting and relaunching the game client because jumbled text makes it impossible to e.g. read Betrayal options.
Last bumped on May 25, 2022, 11:37:04 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I get it 50-60 times a day, lol
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
I get it 50-60 times a day, lol

I get this somewhere in my game by my first map of the day these days, its definitely far more common than it was in the past.
"
st0rmie wrote:
In the PC Known Issues thread, we have:

"
Jumbled Text: Currently investigating; restarting the client should fix it in the meantime

Obviously this bug has been around for some years now, but does anyone else get the feeling that it is getting more and more frequent.

I feel like I've gone from seeing it once every few leagues, to once per league, to multiple times last league, to multiple times already, only two weeks into this league.

Is there any progress being made on tracking this down? It's really getting wearying to have to burn portals exiting and relaunching the game client because jumbled text makes it impossible to e.g. red Betrayal options.

Yes. It's beyond disruptive to have this happen with several interactions, especially things like betrayal where the text of the choices matter.

I also noticed it happening WAY more frequently this league, often immediately upon starting the game and entering a map:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3267103
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on May 25, 2022, 11:37:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info