Trade market again, and suggestions to fix it!

I know you guys at GGG does not want trading to be too easy, but how it is today makes it really Toxic with pricefixers. Something have to be done. There is several solutions to this, some better than others. Here is a some:

1. If the item is with a set price, and the buyer put in the exact asking price it should auto accept straight away, and no comfirmation needed by the seller. Both offline and online. This will be the best way to get rid of the pricefixers who make console trade so toxic that it often impossible to buy items becouse they all reject when offering asking price on certain items.
You should still need comfirmation/reject ofcourse if the item is listed without price, or the offer does not match asking price.

2. Show gamertag on the seller, and make it possible to ignore all their items, this way we can get rid of the worst ppl and never see their pricefix again. You can ignore ppl in chat, would be even more useful in trade if you will not open up to auto accept trading. With also showing gamertag we could also msg ppl offline that we are intrested in their items, bringing ppl back into the game, a win, win I guess!. I guess pricefixers will stop aswell then , as they will not even manage to sell their "real" itmes anymore becouse most will ignore them....

3. Make cross trade with pc and all consoles. Not the best solution, but it will help consoles a lot atleast, I know pc not perfect place either, but it's atleast far better. But cross trade would be nice with Suggestion 1 & 2 Anyway!

As the trading are today many quit playing becouse of how toxic it is.

Also when searching for items you should only show matching results, I know you mean it should be hard to find items, but is it better to let the player fall asleep after hundreds of pages searching?, It's actually happend to me several times :D You should better ease up the trading so we can use more time playing instead, it would be a win win :)

I really hope you will consider any of this so we can get rid of the toxic ppl, it would make the game far better, and more new player friendly aswell.

Last bumped on Jun 29, 2022, 3:42:31 PM
Up for suggestions!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
I dont want to crush your hopes, but same topics with same suggestions were floating around forums for past 3 years.
Its THE most common topic.
They're all about testing new things out to see if they'll work for Poe2, why don't we test out the fixed price buy-out on console to see if it'll help the player experience :)

I can tell you in advance the answer is yes lmao
Right now buying a EX is harder than fighting the EXarch.
All price fixers and hardly any real offers.
Agree with 1&2 but 3 looks like bad idea for me.

GGG pls do something with trade
Agree bump
I´ve been waiting for a buyout option since 2017.

Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info