Executioner has a strange description

"15% Damage with Hits per 10% missing Enemy Life." - according to what Chris posted. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3267228

At face value, this would mean that it deals less damage unless the player is at 75% missing life, then starts to deal more damage. That's not actually how this works, is it?
Last bumped on May 20, 2022, 7:44:57 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Ask things like this in the Mechanics thread (which is now closed - so ask in gameplay help). This isn't a bug.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on May 20, 2022, 12:08:40 PM
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
Ask things like this in the Mechanics thread (which is now closed - so ask in gameplay help). This isn't a bug.

I get that you like playing mod, but can you do that elsewhere. They're going to move/remove the thread if it's misplaced.

I'm not going to post in some dead forum that isn't being read. I could post in the suggestion forum, but that forum is getting spammed by people who don't like the game on a regular basis ever since 3.0 came out.
"
Immoteph wrote:
"
Aragorn14 wrote:

I get that you like playing mod, but can you do that elsewhere. They're going to move/remove the thread if it's misplaced.

I'm not going to post in some dead forum that isn't being read. I could post in the suggestion forum, but that forum is getting spammed by people who don't like the game on a regular basis ever since 3.0 came out.

you do realize things like that thread are handtyped right? not just copy/pasted code.

its obviously missing the word increased.

don't waste time making bug reports for a simple typo made by a human in a posts describing what the things do.
And I get the fact that you like to submit bug reports for things you don't understand, that still doesn't make them bugs and should be posted where they belong.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
And I get the fact that you like to submit bug reports for things you don't understand, that still doesn't make them bugs and should be posted where they belong.

If you understood what was going on, you would have explained it and been done done with it. Instead you're trying to argue that I don't understand the typo, which is moot. Clearly, nobody understands this ambiguous wording. The other guy assumes it's increased damage - which is additive with the rest of the Archnemesis mods - based on absolutely nothing.

This thread is still located in the bug report forum. I rest my case.

Oh, and thanks for bumping it - appreciated!
Last edited by Immoteph on May 20, 2022, 6:22:42 PM
I think it's supposed to be 15% increased/more damage with hits and is just a small typo in the posted list of mods.

Otherwise if you were above 90% life it wouldn't damage you all which isn't the case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info