The ShadowWolves

Looking to learn and grow with people that actually take time to help and explain things in multitude of ways? Looking for help figuring out a starter build or want to make some funky fun thing to play? are you 18+ and work a day job and don't have 16 hours a day to play?

Well you have come to the right place! We the Shadow Wolves work in the back round slowly progressing helping one another out. This guild is mostly for people who have full time jobs or family's and cant commit to playing PoE as a full time job. were here to help you still reach end game faster and more efficiently!

Basic rules

Don't be a dick. No racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc. its 2022 accept people were just gamers we all bleed red and we all die.

No personal threats, attacks, or vulgarity of any extreme extent.

Don't break the PoE ToS. No botting, cheating, RMTing, or scamming of any kind. You will be banned immediately if found doing any of these things. (don't ruin the ****ing game for us now come on)

No begging. Feel free to ask for things, but don't push it, and don't be petty when you don't get what you want. (help one another out but don't take advantage of others)

No politics. If we want to have a respectful and positive community, people need to leave politics at the door. (were gamers not politicians maybe you are at your day job but in poe your just another exile)

Try to be active. (IE play a few times a week and mostly weekends just like me) don't quit the league after a month or so and play other games wait you can do that here because were not some 1% poe only nerd just try to be active In DISCORD and chat

How to Apply

Reply to post, Add/DM me on discord at Killimlix#4600
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2022, 8:49:24 AM
Forgot to put Majority of us are NA but we dont mind anyone anywhere
I'd like to join. Ign: Vastly_Blank
"
I'd like to join. Ign: Vastly_Blank

DM me on discord @ Killimlix#4600
just sent you a pm on discord to join, ign is Jicora.
Bump from the officer! If you can't reach Rhea635 feel free to reach out to me darkeoj#4669 on discord.
I am interested in joining! 25yo just having some fun in my spare time in between work, the boss(gf), and schooling. Current build is Lightning Strike Raider. IGN: JarJamLSr
Bump!
Bump
"
JarJam wrote:
I am interested in joining! 25yo just having some fun in my spare time in between work, the boss(gf), and schooling. Current build is Lightning Strike Raider. IGN: JarJamLSr

Ill invite you and add you as a friend!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info