GatorTails Guild Recruitment

Hello Exiles!

I'm General Gator and I'm leader of the guild "GatorTails" we are currently doing our season clean out of nonactive members and will be looking to add more. I'm currently mainly looking for more experienced players as we don't wanna overload on newer people and not have enough help for everyone! That being said still message me even if you're new we may still take you depending on the ratio at that time.

Currently have about 50-70 members and many stash tabs open to the guild with more members lined up to join and more tabs to come this new league. Mostly we do a lot of end game party runs for maximizing drops and quant. But we also do many things for just the fun of it. We run mapping parties, act carry parties, leveling parties and many more.

Currently not super active for this last week coming up to the 3.18 league but you can message me on discord @Frosty_the_blowman#5617 or you can message me on path of exile if I happen to be on @GenerGatorCoCIS. If you happen to see this after 3.18 has started feel free to still message me as we will still be looking to grow. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon Exiles!
Last bumped on May 7, 2022, 4:56:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info