Chieftain cyclone build

I'm fairly new to POE. I've followed a Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone build. Trying to find a balance between defence and offence. I can clear level 16 maps, at least most, still struggle with rare and or corrupted maps. It seems like everyone talks about their DPS being in the millions where as I struggle to barely break 200k. Where I seem to struggle the most are with the special boss maps. Once I figure out their attack pattern I can stay alive long enough to damage them but it seems to take way too long and eventually they kill me. I've tried everything I can find on ways to improve my DPS and it seems I'm getting all the DPS that is possible while trying to maintain good defence. Is this the best this build can do? Am I missing something to give my character a major DPS jump? Any help or suggestion would be much appreciated.
Last bumped on May 1, 2022, 6:51:09 PM
Cyclone is not a Meta skill as of now, it is mechanically beaten by many other skills, but there is still good ways to incorporate the skill in other builds. I highly recommend Generals Cry, as a marauder. You could probably follow the Path of Math guide if you want and spend less than 10 exalts to get a good mapping and bossing viable build.

Uses cyclone to move around, and cast other skills, (probably better explained in the video)
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.
I'd give up the Headhunter and just do a General's Cry Build. Berserker. Check mine out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info