Earlier this week, we partnered with Twitch Rivals to host another Path of Exile: Royale Tournament filled with some of Path of Exile's community streamers! Through a close, nail biting finish, Goratha managed to take the trophy and title of champion! We've gathered some clips of some intense moments from the tournament to check out in this news post. Check them out below!

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Neat
Looks super fun, maybe a bright future ahead for more PvP in PoE.

Would love to see the 2vs2 and 3vs3 that D3 said they were bringing
to the game, the stages looked fantastic, but never got there.

GGG can execute I believe. <3
hopefully this project keeps going on, i think theres a lot of potential for this if enough people get into it
cool cool but notnin new
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Really fun to watch. Quite a chilled evening in :)
I appreciated the entertainment :)
Thanks to all who took part and/or organised.
Id have loved to watch this but the recap via login page (one week later) was the only notification i got.

I log in every day so I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that i didn't see anything about this.

What were the drops?
Oh dang. Missed the mtx xD
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
"
starphil7 wrote:
Looks super fun, maybe a bright future ahead for more PvP in PoE.

Would love to see the 2vs2 and 3vs3 that D3 said they were bringing
to the game, the stages looked fantastic, but never got there.

GGG can execute I believe. <3

With old masters ... we have good PvP in PoE. Fights in Sarn arena for fun, 1v1 and team PvPs or CtF ... That all we have, but GGG destroy everything ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info