Account Locked?

Im confused on why my account got locked? I just got home from working and i usually keep my guy logged in. I noticed that i was logged out and then when i tried logging in, it popped up saying account has been locked.

Account name was Chubster1313
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2024, 4:33:50 PM
"
chubbz90 wrote:
Im confused on why my account got locked? I just got home from working and i usually keep my guy logged in. I noticed that i was logged out and then when i tried logging in, it popped up saying account has been locked.

Hey there, chubbz90! I'm sorry to hear about this! If you have not already done so, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)
Need help? Contact Support :)
Sent a reply but usually how long would that take? Im just curious because i spend so much time on here and i do not wanna make another account if its not my fault.
"
chubbz90 wrote:

This normaly happens when there is an "issue" with the your account / the use of your account, that GGG wants to talk to you about.
So you will have to wait and see what they reply to you....
Hi did you got your account unlocked?

i dont know what to do no one aswer did i just lost my MTX?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info