Guild Recruitment

Hey, the name is Xerox and I’m the guild leader for Inventum Veritas (Finding Truth). The guild only has two members at this moment (myself and a friend), I would like to add more people to our guild so we can have more people/friends to play the game. What we are looking for in players is that they must be friendly, open to others, and importantly most of all is that they need to be chill. I have had trouble in the past with unruly guild members and people who just join but never really participate in the guild. Long story short we are looking for players to build our ranks and make friends, the guild is located in the NA servers, and we are very active at anytime of day. New players are welcome to join, I don’t mind helping with quests or partying together as a group.

I as a player are not into pvp but don’t let that stop you for wanting to join, in this guild its about your freedom to do what you wish with your time, so that means if you wanna play pvp then play pvp, if you ned help with something in pvp I’m not against helping. I just am not that good at pvp lol. Also the only other requirements that I have to say are that you need to be 18 years or older to join and be cool with voice chat because I will be making a Discord server for us all to chat and post in.

So if you are interested in joining don't hesitate to comment on this post or you may have better luck at reaching me on discord. I will put my @ at the bottom of this post.

Discord: Xerox Wolf3781#6906
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2022, 8:09:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info