RPG is looking for active members for SC Leagues

Random People Gaming

Message me In-Game *Voxic* if interested. Or send me a private message after filling out application on the forum. Posting on topic may result in slower application review. However, Post will be checked daily for new applications.

There are no Level or Experience requirements. We welcome veterans and new players alike.

We are looking for active members only, This means if you are the type to only play for a few weeks in the league and then return to the real world until new content is released, then this Guild may not be for you.

We will be checking activity on a monthly basis, if you are inactive for more than a month without letting myself or an Officer know about an extended leave, you will be removed from the guild to make room for a more active member.

We welcome everyone that can speak English.

Chat Server used: Discord
We use Discord as a form of communication within the guild. This is not a requirement to join, just makes it easier to talk amongst each other. You can download Discord here: https://discordapp.com/. Discord code is set as Dominiscus Status

Guild rules:

Be friendly & polite. Respect others and have fun.

No arguing with my Officers - Doing so will get you kicked. Respect their decisions.

If you are borrowing Currency from Guild Members, the expectation to repay will be within 24 hours of borrowing time unless otherwise agreed upon between the parties involved. Failure to repay will get you kicked. The rest of the guild does not farm for your benefit only.

Donations towards the Guild can be in the form of Coins. Coins are used for more tabs/more member slots. Donating coins allows u a permanent spot in the guild for a minimum of 3 months. (A minimum of 50 coins will be required before I will accept the donation)

NO gender/sexual based discrimination or any other forms of discrimination

NO racism

NO raging/debating - if you want to make complaints, pm me or an Officer

NO Advertising for websites/streams/etc... unless given permission from an Officer

NO inappropriate material/language - this is a mature clan keep it that way.

NO addressing Guild issues or complaints directly to the members of the community, or in the chat-box/forums.

NO Intentionally trying to cause drama or spread rumors.

This is NOT a trade based Guild. This does not mean you cannot trade within the guild as trades within Guild are encouraged . It is simply stating that we are not having guild chat spammed with trades.

If you are interested in joining our guild message "Voxic"(me) or message an Officer. The other option is to copy, paste, and complete the form below as a reply on this thread:

Account Name:
Character Name:
Highest Level:
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile:
Country/Time Zone:
Average Hours Played Per Week:
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.):

Guild Donations:
1. S0S - 859 points
2. LegoftheBull - 520 points
3. Botchygrunt - 356 points
4. iLevin - 200 points