What Skills/Spells is good for a STRStacking-Marauder ?

Hello everybody,

I start the league few days ago, reach Act 6, but i am not sure about what i want to play ...
At the moment, i am stacking STR (passives & items) on a Marauder (no ascendant yet), using BladeStorm (mostly the Blood one) and maybe going on something like Jugg STRStacking+AtkSpeed Bleeding-BladeStorm ...

But is Bleed or/and Bladestorm are fine with a STRStacking build ?

What do you play with a STRStacking Marauder ? Wich Ascendant ?

- Pillar of Caged God + Sweep (Is it still viable nowaday ?)
- Zombies+AG Baron ? (possible on a Marauder ?)
- IronWill+Spell ? (Crackling Lance, Firestorm, Scorching Ray, RF, Glacial Cascade, etc ...)
- Slam + Warcries ? (EQ, Ice Crash or Tectonic)
- other Slams ? (Ground Slam or Sunder)
- anything else that scale with STR ?

I really don't know what i am doing haha, if you got some ideas or advises or the way you will play a Marauder STRStacking, let me know please !

Thank you GL HF !
Last edited by Roaga on Feb 8, 2022, 2:31:37 PM
Last bumped on Feb 9, 2022, 2:00:14 AM
is the way to go with Marauder I believe.

Most popular build in 3.16 was STR-stacking Marauder was (and still is according to poeninja) Consecrated Path Totem Chieftain. Juggernaut is an option as well, but apparently the various bonuses Chieftain gets from fire and totems outvalue Undeniable by a fair margin.
With this setup you'll want to pick Iron Will (so your STR gives increased spell damage) and either Crown of Eyes or the new Battlemage Warcry (so your increased spell damage apply to melee damage). That way your STR boosts your fire melee damage, and not only the physical part.

Pillar-Boneshatter Juggernaut might be an option, with possibly better single target high-end, but clearing way under the jumping totems.

Hello @PoitelMarto

Brutus's Scepter look super strong with a Chieftain STRStacking, but your idea about Jugg + Boneshatter + Pillar look awesome ! I think i will follow this way !

Thank you for the answer, it was super helpful !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info