all atlas content and delve

i lost all my atlas content and delve content
its ontain all completion and watchstones and maveen skill tree all delve azurite and lost depth lvl.
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2022, 4:53:32 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
morileee wrote:
i lost all my atlas content and delve content
its ontain all completion and watchstones and maveen skill tree all delve azurite and lost depth lvl.

The MOST important thing here is this -->
ALL MIGRATIONS IS DONE INTO REMOVE-ONLY STASH TABS !!!

The are hidden by default, so you have to go into your PoE client options and change this -->
Options - UI, then under "Items" make sure that "Hide Remove-only tabs" is NOT selected.

Also see answer from GGG on this -->

"
Lisa_GGG wrote:

Hi there, Exiles! This could be because the end of league migration can take some time to migrate all items, progress and characters from all players. If your missing progress has not migrated over by the start of the new league, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we may be able to look into this further with you!

Alternatively, please ensure that 'Hide Remove-only Tabs' is unchecked under 'Options > UI > Items' and that any missing 'Remove-only' stash tabs are not inside any folders you may have.

Also, if you have the option, you may be able to manually migrate your content over using the 'League Migrations' button on the character selection screen.

I hope this helps!
all things merged but i lost my delve depth yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info