Cannot complete first Heist quest, no way to access -- Bug report number 264,224,968

tl;dr: I don't see any way to get to the hub for the heist missions on my waypoints, nor the NPC that took me to the area.

Bug report number 264,224,968

A few days ago, I tried to do my first Heist quest after encountering the NPC in act 6. Tried that first default heist, failed, and left to go do main story quests intending to return another time.

Today I noticed I still have the quest 'Complete Kurai's Contract' active, and thought to give it another go. On my waypoint map, though, there is no icon to teleport to the hub where those quests are issued.

I went back to Lioneye's Watch (act 6) and did not see the NPC that took me to that area in the first place.

I don't see any way I can access the quest anymore, and I have no idea why.

Screenshot uploaded to Dropbox here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/08oi5v8ohk9d3ev/20220111121758_1.jpg?dl=0
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
tl;dr: I don't see any way to get to the hub for the heist missions on my waypoints, nor the NPC that took me to the area.

Bug report number 264,224,968

A few days ago, I tried to do my first Heist quest after encountering the NPC in act 6. Tried that first default heist, failed, and left to go do main story quests intending to return another time.

Today I noticed I still have the quest 'Complete Kurai's Contract' active, and thought to give it another go. On my waypoint map, though, there is no icon to teleport to the hub where those quests are issued.

I went back to Lioneye's Watch (act 6) and did not see the NPC that took me to that area in the first place.

I don't see any way I can access the quest anymore, and I have no idea why.

Screenshot uploaded to Dropbox here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/08oi5v8ohk9d3ev/20220111121758_1.jpg?dl=0

When in your HO, you "use" a coin to activate a portal to the heist area.....

So no bug here but error 40 !! :)
to clarify on what Han is saying.

you never talked to a NPC to get there, you used a rogue marker.
...I feel like an idiot. Glad we got that cleared right up then thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info