[Cosmic Bonfire] (Friendly, English, New Guild)

Welcome to The Cosmic Bonfire, where you can be free from the pressures of space and time, and in the presence of others who seek to inspire the eternal flame. Gaze upon the fire and allow your worries to fade, knowing that all you can offer it is all you could live without. Concentrating on all that remains of your energy, the bonfire will connect you with others who seek to be a positive force on the universe.

Guidance from the Bonfire
- Discuss Builds, theorycraft
- Make parties, share progress
- Get help in-game, ask for feedback
- Play at your own speed, no pressure
- Both SC/HC on the latest Challenge League
- Party for all sorts of content, let’s group up to 6

Growing the Flame
- Be among the first to join this guild, we are newly formed with ambitious goals
- Officer & Party Leader roles, offering leadership opportunities in-game
- Discord Voice/Text chats during organized gameplay
- Encouraging group gameplay as we grow, with Game nights up to 7 days a week for more challenging content.

Discord Community (Level 3)
- Threads for a variety of games including PoE offers newcomers a description of how to get started and links to the store/trailers.
- Guides & Content will be shared as we make/share them together.
- Enhanced channels notify you of Events, Free games, Patch notes & more.

Guild Premium Stash Tabs
- We have 1 Premium Bundle + 1 Premium Tab, more as needed
- Loot is used responsibly to support achieving endgame for members

Becoming a Party Leader / Officer
- Be active in-game & on Discord
- Help Guild members progress & learn
- Host map runs
- Try new content with people
- Recruit people to the Guild & Discord

Join us!
- Our Guild is humbly beginning recruitment of active members who share a passion to play PoE long-term and meet people.
- Use this template to apply below, or message me directly!
- Join the Discord https://discord.gg/pQxsGtdKjm and use our Path of Exile Thread to receive an invite, share your in-game name and react to receive your PoE role!

Name:
Main IGN:
Experience:
Hours played weekly:
Favorite Build or Playstyle:
About Me:

"
Name: Trenton
Main IGN: Addah
Experience: 3k+ hours HC/SC
Hours played weekly: 15-30
Favorite Build or Playstyle: Minion builds, Aura Supports, and tanky Slayer/Chieftain’s
About Me:
My name is Trenton, currently I work as a Team Leader at a call center and I’ve played Path of Exile for over 3,200 hours and counting more every week since 2015. Most that time has been spent playing Minion builds on league/hardcore. The reason I enjoy Hardcore is because of how gripping the gameplay is and happy I feel knowing I have not died “yet” on a character. I love this game because of the benefits to planning your builds compared to going in blind, and how the gameplay feels when your plans come together in action. While my primary Gaming experiences come from being a WoW guild master, the majority of my time playing PoE has been solo or finding random parties for maps. After having introduced as many friends to PoE as I could, it is time to extend my invitation to learn, teach and enjoy the game, to the community at large.

Last edited by addah on Dec 1, 2021, 11:07:00 AM
Last bumped on Nov 28, 2021, 6:53:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info