Cannot join groups by invite or invite others

Hello. I am a vet poe player on psn but recently bought an Xbox series x and playing on this console at the time being.

My issue is whenever I am trying to join a group I am getting the message "you left group because of restrictions. Check your Xbox live account."

Inviting others do not get me the error but the players themselves do jot get any invite from me.

On my account I have 2yrs+ of game pass ultimate left so I assume it isnt the issue of not having it.

I have tried removing my xbox account completely and re-adding it, restarting my console, nothing helped.

I dont have any problems doing everything online with other games. Both on my xbox and on Microsoft's website it shows me the correct amount of time left on this account and that it is up and running.

I contacted Microsoft support and after many tries that did not helped the conclusion they got to is it may be an issue with poe recognizing I have my subscription.

What can I do from here? I am waiting for your response, at the moment I am very disabled with anything related to group play, trading etc.
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2023, 3:08:01 PM
I am having this exact same issue with the same exact messages on Xbox . Also can’t see anyone in town anymore, just their pets. Thought it was just me! Hope we get some answers.
Hi.
It seems like an issue with privacy settings on your xbox account.
You can find those in Settings - Account - Privacy and Online Safety on your Xbox.
In Xbox Privacy category you can find Communication and Multiplayer settings.
Hi Alexander and thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately this is not the case since I havd everything on "Allow" and such already. Had nothing I could make more.. open if that makes sense. What else can I try?
You might want to contact microsoft about this issue.
We cannot reproduce this on any of our accounts with full permissions.

"
Inviting others do not get me the error but the players themselves do jot get any invite from me.
The invites are handled outside of the game through xbox systems. So if those do not work it probably means something is wrong on the xbox/account side.
OP, you should verify your NAT type. Moderate will cause party mechanics to act up and strict can just disable it. If it is anything but open, try resetting your modem/router or changing ports manually in settings. If none of this works you may need to put your console's IP in a DMZ or port forward.
I am having exact the same issue this legue. I can join paty in game when i sent a request, but i can not accept any and receiving an error. I dont have any restriction on mu account, i was contacting microsoft about the issue. Was this resolved? Was there something that helped?
Sadly, I haven't found any solution for this problem.
Usually it works just fine for me these days but when the issue is popping up again, there is nothing I can do but wait.
Microsoft said its GGG's problem, GGG said it is Microsoft's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info