3.16 Chieftain RF passive build help needed

So this is my first try coming up with a build of my own. Ever since POE came out I have been in love with RF. I love the way it works and how it plays. I have been playing around with the new tree and have come up with something I hope will work. Any thoughts and improvements would be great.

A few notes:
1. 220% increased life before gem slots (3 of them)
2. Life regen = 29.3% + heal for 4% life every time I kill something
3. I plan on running Flammability and Elemental weakness as curses (will use an ammy with +1 curse) as well as have EE so plenty of -fire resist on mobs.
4. Will have 53% mana reservation efficiency (83% on the curses) + free Vitality so ill be running 4-5 auras
5. -10% damage taken from RF from damage overtime mastery.
6. I realize im not taking much in the way for damage nods, but im hopping having 2 curses + EE will make up for it as neg fire resist on mobs
7. Runs 7 Endurance charges

I am wanting to play in the as a HC build

https://poeplanner.com/AgADABUAAQMAdADcAecBLQWrCGELXwzNDeES7xMgFE0UIBVvFi8XkRi0GTgaPhpVGqcczhwUHS8nUCuDLdItUy7FNug2LTz8PYdBfkdHUKVT1lVjWPNZoFs_XyFh52RNZXJlVGaeZptndGjyaKly7XRedqx2OXnveg584n6kgF-DzIPZhO-Ee4V3hkaPVZDOkQeUoJStmM2eAKIIpzCnVaeqrD6ubK-nrz637bv2u5-8Nr2nvra-BMFYxPbEisWuxtjGJMp-z2_TJNi92AbZYtrB2mrjUeTV6RjqOOwO7x_wSPYy9-v46PnS-pH7S_wK_lT-AAAIAOYj8yb-J5Q6-X1-uWC9q-8HAF24T4YMCwEtWfHSRisQffsN0cKFeb0aul4wNpYDAAD
______________________wAAAgAAAAMA_____________zwAAAAAFAAf
iwgAAAAAAAADAwAAAAAAAAAAAA==

Again this is my first time trying a build of my own, please be gentle :)
Last edited by narcride on Oct 19, 2021, 1:24:13 PM
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2021, 1:32:14 PM
EE is dead though exposure doesn't stack, So unless you don't use scorching ray or wave of conviction it is not worth pathing all the way to ranger.

also losing EO completely makes me feel rf will only feel good with high investment into dot multi on gear. So I would reccomend starting something else and playing this second.

Bit unlucky of a league to try rf in.

But regardless this is my take on the tree

https://poeplanner.com/b/crJ

Oh and unallocate the mastery with reduced recovery rate and 10% max life it is bad for rf
Last edited by KyroSlangen692000 on Oct 19, 2021, 1:44:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info