Texture Quality Locked in Medium - Fix Please

After expedition release my textures just gone bad, i try to fix checking configs and my "Texture Quality" config its locked, as you can see in the print

16/08/2021-

Same hideout with hd textures in Ultimatum league

Last edited by andertv on Aug 16, 2021, 12:46:23 AM
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2021, 7:42:26 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
andertv wrote:
After expedition release my textures just gone bad, i try to fix checking configs and my "Texture Quality" config its locked, as you can see in the print
Spoiler

16/08/2021-

Thanks for your report, are you using Vulkan or DirectX?

If you don't have enough VRAM then we don't allow you to set texture quality to high.

Could you please send me a DxDiag report, information on getting a DxDiag report can be found here.
Last edited by Jatin_GGG on Aug 16, 2021, 1:14:42 AM
Hi thanks for the fast feedback, im using Direct X

My DxDiag its

https://pastebin.com/NuhBsPte

I think its a bug with textures or something because as you can see, in Ultimatum my textures are perfect, and since Expedition Release they just turned in lower quality.
Last edited by andertv on Aug 16, 2021, 2:55:08 AM
"
andertv wrote:
Hi thanks for the fast feedback, im using Direct X

My DxDiag its

https://pastebin.com/NuhBsPte

I think its a bug with textures or something because as you can see, in Ultimatum my textures are perfect, and since Expedition Release they just turned in lower quality.

You may need to retire GTX 750

You only have Dedicated Memory: 984 MB so that it is not enough for high for sure
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
andertv wrote:

16/08/2021-

Not a bug and working per game design of GGG --> GPU to small (VRAM) and that's why your textures are forced to medium.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info