100 ghosts - now recruiting, anyone welcome! (18+)// Active members & active discord.

Status: currently have 5 members | 5 officers | currently 2 guild tabs
Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/743410

Greetings & salutations, exile. This is the OFFICIAL thread for the 100 Ghost's Path Of Exile guild.

100 Ghosts is a newly formed guild, with currently 5 members who are the officers of the guild. Some of us are veteran players & some are new to the game. Never the less, we welcome all, no matter your skill or experience level.

100 Ghosts likes to promote a positive gaming experience for our members, helping others along the way, as we are a casual, soft-core & sociable guild. We primarily focus on standard Expedition content at the current moment, although hardcore & ssf are more than welcome to join.

##General rules and basic regulations of the guild:

1) We ask that anyone who applies for the guild be 18+, we do this primarily due to our discord calls can spiral into any nature.

2) politics are frowned upon, we would like to abstain from them if possible to cause the least amount of friction between members.

3) homophobia/ racism/ offensive slurs aren't welcome, dont be killing the positive vibes.

4) The guild is open globally to players all around the world but bare in mind, that the language used by the guild is English if you struggle to read/ write / speak English, you will have a hard time fitting in with the guild.

5) we are trying to build the foundation for a long lasting guild with the hopes of creating something solid. If you're going to apply, please make sure you can be active, as cuts will occur if you are not active within a month of your inactivity.

## How to apply to 100 Ghosts

you can contact the recruiters of the guild on discord:

Varengian#9948
danielludiq#6535
ClipDoe#7085
SilentCreeper92#9391

Last edited by kanecf on Aug 11, 2021, 5:31:47 PM
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2021, 3:39:18 AM
Returning player, looking for guild to level with and relearn the game: ZTeacher
Hi there! I saw you recruiting members for your guild, and Im really interested to it. About me: playing occasionally POE a few hours a day(with Ge force Now so my time is a bit limited and cuz of the work too) Im playing since abyss. I've never been in a guild so guess its time to give it a chance.
Regards

palnorbee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info