Maven Invitation eaten by Map Device

I had just finished second Al-Hezmin encounter in a T7 Strand map with 1 Watchstone (Golden) socketed. It was my 4th map boss for second Maven invitation in the Glennach Cairns region, so an invitation dropped.

Put it into my map device, clicked on a portal, it disappeared. "You are entering Maven's Invitation" text appeared at the top of my screen, but I wasn't leaving my hideout instance. I was still able to move and walk around. So I immediately re-log and try again.

I click on another portal and the rest of the portals instantly close. The error message was "Cannot connect to instance. That subarea no longer exists."

"Failed to join instance because: Transfer to this instance is not allowed using this method. "

"Failed to join any instances."

My Maven progress for this region has been reset to 0 out of 4, and the invitation item is gone as well.

In case it matters, most of the bosses I captured had multiple enemies as the map boss (Courthouse, Forbidden Woods, Strand).

Screenshot of error message:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1701783723866182245/114FC76F8FABCDCCC0A21BC04C66FDB4FE3F6AEA/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2021, 4:51:16 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info