TheoryCraft - Deadeye Forbidden Rite - Not finished, handing off research

Hey all, so I have been theory-crafting a Forbidden Rite Deadeye. The reason is that Forbidden Rite gets some really damn good damage bonuses from the Deadeye Ascendency.

First, going to leave my POB of where I left this: https://pastebin.com/Mrr6MYyM

I eventually got bored and am moving on to something else, but I think there IS potential here. Damage is over 1 mil, and the idea I was playing with was that since Forbidden Rite includes self-damage, that you can use a CWDT trigger to fire off Contagion, Essence Drain, and Soulrend for a lot of supplementary chaos damage and leech effects.

I just couldn't get the damage scaled with Witch or anything else really as I could with deadeye.

Concerns are scaling and mana consumption, and having high enough health to be useful in endgame.

Anyway, I don't know if this will be fruitful or not, but in case it can work as a good starting point, I leave this to others to finish.

One last thing - this thing SUCKS to level as - its something you'd likely rather want to switch to for end game instead. Its part of the reason why I am switching gears. That being said, I haven't really had the time to use it to its fullest either, so it could still have potential.

I welcome anyone who wants to improve on this concept.
Last bumped on Aug 1, 2021, 7:15:54 AM
I to have been eyeballing a dead eye FR build. I am thinking that running it as a totem will still be the best bang for it. but its such a far run on the tree to the bond node, that it is hard to fill in the rest of the tree well. Ill give yours a going over though and see where it ends up.

My thinking is something along the lines of like what Mathil did with ice spear totem ranger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info