Jun got stuck inside fortress wall

I believe this might have been reported, as i read in the PC known issues

Betrayal target can sometimes get stuck in inaccessible areas like inside walls

so not sure if Jun is also included

screenshot
https://i.imgur.com/flMPPbc.jpeg
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2021, 5:38:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
A screen shot by itself is pretty much useless. You need to get a bug report number.

Read the stickies so you know what/how to post.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
A screen shot by itself is pretty much useless. You need to get a bug report number.

Read the stickies so you know what/how to post.

what sticky the only 3 post pinned are about PC/Mac issues and spelling and typos i don't see any post about how to report

Edit: nvm it's under inside PC known issues, it should be separated tbh it can be missed

anyway the bug is easy to preproduce Jun get stuck so easy in walls or fortress wall and other objects in maps
Last edited by Ramymn on Aug 10, 2021, 3:46:51 PM
"
Ramymn wrote:

anyway the bug is easy to preproduce Jun get stuck so easy in walls or fortress wall and other objects in maps

That's not the point. GGG NEEDS the bug report number to be able to find and fix the offending tile sets that is causing the issues.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info