THE SELFLESS RESEARCH STANDARD GUILD

running standard LEAGUE no hardcore stuff!!! i got buds who play softcore league and standard!!! I dO STNADARD ONLY SO STANDARD GUILD CALLED THE SELFLESS RESEARCH GUILD ALL WELCOME OF ANY SKILL LEVEL LEARN OR DONT LEARN TIME TO KEEP ON ALL WE DO IS WIN LIKE DJ KALED WE THE BEST GAMERS!!!!
also i am recruiting players of any skill lvl who are active often for softcore league and standard game play time.

i take my time when playing, sometimes slow sometimes medium pace sometimes fast. looking to team with other people at different times on the regular.

The guild is not full yet all welcome to join must play often on standard or at least get one once a week unless u have to take a break from playing. must be willing to taking time farming and lvling in team.all weclome to join my account name is maxhero777 you can look up my current char name and stash tab items i have on the poe website. in game just pm me in game u can add me on steam my account name is Music Thunda.pm me in game online randomly as i have alot of free time. my current char name is ARKSOLIDER pm me in game.

"
Some players immediately use all their currency items on the spot to improve their character. These players generally have quite powerful characters and items, but are always low on actual currency items to trade. They’re often seen trading powerful upgraded items for currency, in an attempt to reroll/upgrade other items and fuel their addiction.
this quote of ggg fits my play style ALMOST PERFECTLY ONLINE I GOT MONEY CURRENCY AND ITEMS STILL HEHHEHEHE IM AN ITEM AND CURRENCY PRO ON STANDARD NON HARDCORE NON LEAGUE GAME AND IM GETTING THE BAG IN CONTESTS NUMBER 1 OR CLOSE TO IT AS POSSIBLE HEHEHEHE AS A SCION HEHEHEEHEEHHE

i help guildies do the same powerful non optimal high risk high reward addicting crafting is the way to go from start to finnish woot i only use ten percent of items as i run a bow build each league so rest of items besides making sure i collect all unique items in game i put copies in shop and sell or give too buds for free in in game trades for orbs or items. ok this is the post update pm me n game!!! I GIVE BOTH FREE AND BARTING BASED ITEMS AND GEAR IF I ASK FOR A PRICE WE HAGGLE IM NOT SHORT CHANGED IF I DONT THINK IM SHORT CHANGED I JUST MAKE BETTER DEALS THAN YALL UNLESS U CAN DO BETTER THAN ME HEHEHHE :p IM MAXHERO777 AKA ARKSOLDIER IN GAME PM ME ONLY CHARACTER I GOT CURRENTLY LVL 63 AND COUNTING HEHHEHEH
I AM MAXHERO777!!!
Last edited by Maxhero777 on May 29, 2022, 8:15:21 PM
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2021, 12:18:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info