Where does one vote for guild leader?

Hey there,

I was told at a point in the recent past by someone from GGG that the Guild system has some sort of voting implementation in regards to electing a guild leader.

I apologize if information about how one may submit a 'vote' as afformentioned is documented somewhere either here in the forum or in the wiki, but I spent a good bit of time digging through and couldn't find any information on the topic.

I was wondering if anyone in the know on this topic of voting for a guild leader would be so kind as to either inform me on how it works or direct me to some documentation on it. I asked some folks in global chat and no one seems to be aware of the function.

Thank you very much
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. - POE
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2021, 9:06:19 AM
Hey there, therbs.

This is something that would need to be looked into and arranged by our Support team. To contact us, please send a email to support@grindinggear.com and include as much information as possible such as your account name, 2-3 character names, and the situation, so that we are best able to assist you.
Thanks a bunch JC.
I just sent an email with all of the necessary information and summary of the situation. Appreciate the help!
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. - POE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info