♓ The Fishing Guild ♓ [Scourge] [English] [Discord 18+]

The Fishing Guild has existed since 2016 and has chosen to remain relatively low-key due to not wanting to recruit obnoxious or otherwise toxic members. Due to this we only recruit on a recommendation basis but we also open up a forum thread every league for a few members.

We accept any and all people as long as you're willing to help out and interact with the guild, we started out as a primarily scandinavian guild but slowly the fins took over and unfortunately it doesn't appear as if it is going to stop any time soon.

Between me and the members we have over 100k hours of experience in and around the game. Although we don't have an incredible amount of members, this guild is an incredible resource for players of any level of experience and a place of great respect, understanding, and love.

Don't let this incredibly boring and generic thread fool you, just join the discord and have a talk any time, if nobody is there just @Cruelfish or message me from the discord and I will be there.

We will not let you down.

https://discord.gg/xw9RjRWnt2
Last edited by CruelFish on Nov 21, 2021, 10:44:19 AM
Last bumped on Dec 22, 2021, 1:20:52 AM
We have a new Czech member. Keep in mind that trolls will be banned, we have already had a member come in for the sole purpose of harassing our members. Such actions will not be tolerated
.we are a loving and peaceful community.
We have a new American member. Although we do accept any and all members as long as they are kind we do prefer European as this ensures that the member will have a better time.
As usual the fishing guild will stop recruiting new members a week after league launch. This is the second to final post bump.

Also, if you're reading this, Hi! I'll see you in the discord :)
Last edited by CruelFish on Jul 26, 2021, 1:20:07 PM
Join my guild.
I'm just going to keep bumping this every single day so that we can get some more members.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
aaaaaaaaaaaa
We've accepted 4 new members today. Welcome to the community.
We have so many more members. thats great. this is not at all a shameless bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info