Heist, Contract : Trial Run, can't put the contact in the Adiyat's contact slot

I used a role(70 grade) to try the "Hwiar Trial Run" and didn't finish it, the space door disappeared and then I try to open Trial Run again and I can't put the contact into Adiyat's contact slot.

And I try to play another role to 56 grade and Adiyat's contact slot still can't accept the contact and I can't put any other contacts into Adiyat's contact slot, I drop the contact outside and to get the new contact(Trial Run) again, but I still can't put any contact into Adiyat's contact slot. Does anyone suffer this condition? How to solve it?
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2021, 11:37:00 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I used a role(70 grade) to try the "Heist, contract Trial Run" and didn't finish it, the space door disappeared and then I try to open Trial Run again and I can't put the contact into Adiyat's contact slot.

Then I play another role to 56 grade and Adiyat's contact slot still can't accept the contact and I can't put any other contacts into Adiyat's contact slot, I drop the contact outside and to get the new contact(Trial Run) again, but I still can't put any contact into Adiyat's contact slot. Does anyone suffer this condition? How to solve it?
talk to the rogue you will be hire (aka follow the quest ui text)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info