Hideout Import Problem

Hi!

Im trying to import a HO. I keep getting the msg, I do not have the rquired favour to get the missing doodads. Thing is, the cos for the missing doodads is ~1,5 million and Zana tells me I have over 3 million favour. What am I missing.
PS. It´s an MTX Free HO.

Thanks in advance,
Vanity
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2024, 3:49:21 AM
EDIT: I guess my below statement is incorrect? Apologies for misleading - I'm sure this is how it worked in the past.
Original post - likely incorrect info

Favour is tracked per master. If (for example) Zana has 3 million favour, but Einhar only has 1 million favour, and it so happens that the hideout requires 2.5 million favour worth of Einhar decorations, then you're going to be 1.5 million favour short.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Jun 30, 2021, 10:03:47 PM
Masters' favour I shared among all Masters, but each Master has a level 1-7, and that level gates which decorations can be purchased. If you are selection a hideout from Hideout Showcase then each layout will tell you the required level.
Thankl you all. Problem has been solved. The msg was just wrong. I did have enough favour, but one of the masters (Alva) did´t have the lvl necessary. Would have been nice for the error msg to display that, and not missing favour.

Good luck to everyone.
"
adghar wrote:
EDIT: I guess my below statement is incorrect? Apologies for misleading - I'm sure this is how it worked in the past.
Original post - likely incorrect info

Favour is tracked per master. If (for example) Zana has 3 million favour, but Einhar only has 1 million favour, and it so happens that the hideout requires 2.5 million favour worth of Einhar decorations, then you're going to be 1.5 million favour short.

You are quite correct that is how it used to be. I haven't the faintest clue when it changed, only that when I imported my current HO it had.
Guys! i have same problem but i fix it.
so:
before import hideout press -> reclaim all -> use default.
and try again to import hideout!
GL & HF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info