Current League (soft core) casual guild

We are looking for some more people that are more community focused gamers.

I am active almost all day everyday, but mostly everyone else is active in the afternoon/evening (USA time zones).
We use voice chat (currently discord) and would greatly prefer if you would at very least be on so you can hear us while we are mapping - but clearly speaking as well is the best way of communicating. :p

Right now we are a very small guild.

also, just a heads up:
At the start of a new league a couple of us will be rushing to maps and spending the first week of the league grinding hard, as this make a HUGE difference for the rest of the league.
After we have a good foundation for the current league we will come back and help anyone that is still struggling get on their feet.
(We tried bring everyone with us this league and took us a month to get where we would have been other wise - where as if we rushed it would have taken around 2 weeks to get everyone all caught up.)

anyway, let me know what you are looking for in a guild in the comments bellow. :)
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
Last edited by KiaKun on Jun 4, 2021, 4:27:05 PM
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2021, 9:01:35 PM
Just started playing again after a long break. Looking to join a US based casual guild. Nharha is my char. pm if you need any details.
I am looking for a new guild to join. My discord is kylejargon#1451 and one of my ig characters is jargonburn. Happy to chat with you on discord to see if this guild would be a good fit or not.
hey im just looking for some friends to farm with and fuck around with my character name is selfchilledxD and i will like to join your guild will be happy to have a little chat with you
Last edited by Dermit_Frog on Jul 14, 2021, 9:01:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info