I linked my steam account and lost all my microtransactions from my account

I as able to finally link my steam account to my POE account and now I dont have any microtransactions. I lost all my stash tabs a bought on this account and pets and little addons... anyway to get that back?
Last bumped on May 16, 2024, 11:26:57 PM
Hi there, EldersPride! Could you please contact support@grindinggear.com from the email address associated with your account so we can look into this for you?

If you could please include your account name, 2-3 character names and your Steam64 ID that would be greatly appreciated. :)
Need help? Contact Support :)
"
EldersPride wrote:
I as able to finally link my steam account to my POE account and now I dont have any microtransactions. I lost all my stash tabs a bought on this account and pets and little addons... anyway to get that back?

As a steam user you never do an account link since that overwrites (deletes) the account. This is why you have lost everything at the moment.

But GGG can restore your account if you e-mail them as Lisa_GGG have written. :)
The same just happened to me and i bought the stash back can i have a credit ofr it ?
"
olilali wrote:
The same just happened to me and i bought the stash back can i have a credit ofr it ?

As Lisa states: please contact support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this for you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info