Gnomeland Security is looking for active members (not console/PS4/PS5)

Gnomeland Security is looking for players.

--------Discord-------

We have an active Discord server, https://discord.gg/tfhfrYS3Mf
Discord makes it easier to organize events, group play, and such, so it would be highly encouraged to join.

---------Rule---------

Treat everyone with respect. While friendly banter is welcome, hate speech and the likes won't be tolerated.

---What's our goal?---

Play PoE, interact with others, give tips, and help with challenges and such.

----Who can join?-----

Anyone really. We don't have any kind of requirements.

---About the guild----
We're a new guild.
We have players from all around the world. The majority of our players are from Europe.

The majority of our players play SC trading. HC, and SSF players are welcome as well, just want to clear that up.

Skill wise, we don't really have any preference. New players are welcome, as are more experienced players.

You don't have to play 5+ hours a day, play at your own pace.

We have around 150~ active players, and are looking to increase our numbers. Guild space is limited, and we do plan on increasing it in the future.

In terms of inactivity. Nobody expects you to play every league. We all have irl stuff, and we all get burnt out of PoE. However, I can't guarantee that you won't be kicked if you are gone for longer periods of time without at least stating so.

On the guild name, we usually vote for a new name at every league start. So don't mind it too much :)
You can contact me here by sending me a message or by sending me on ingame or on Discord, ViceRoy#0200
IGN: Dan_not_CoC
I'll try to check my inbox regularly.
Last edited by Zayzar on Jun 17, 2022, 11:13:02 AM
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2022, 5:40:00 PM
Bump.
Bump
Bomp it
bump
Bump
bumpy
bumpp
bumpp