Delve Glitches Whole Screen

Heyo,

While running delve with my fiancé the past few days, both of us are experiencing glitches in the texture, terrain and scenery of the maps. You essentially can see straight through everything, floor, walls, etc, and this bright blue flashes.. It's killer on the eyes when in dark areas of the map. Makes the delve process sorta laggy.
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this.
Last bumped on May 13, 2021, 6:36:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
attach screenshot

Also according to the sticky thread, for graphical problem, list hardware and driver / OS configurations
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
attach screenshot

Also according to the sticky thread, for graphical problem, list hardware and driver / OS configurations

Was trying to figure out how to upload a video / gif because I can't get it in a screenshot, too fast for it to happen.

The white boxes / flashes happen a lot, with and with out MTX. Fiance experiences them too on his computer, which is a better model than mine.. has better gpu / cpu / higher ram.

Here you go :
You can see the really bad blue flash at the end of the GIF where it freezes for a second.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
16gb Ram
AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT

I have all PoE Settings on Low.
Last edited by Aisoi on May 9, 2021, 2:10:10 PM
"
neohongkong wrote:
attach screenshot

I guess I didn't quote you properly before, but I posted a thing above this one.. oops.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info