Korth Norea! Biggest guild in PoE

[Korth Norea] is looking for players

In case you're a female, male, trans, neutral, non-binary, agender, pan, queer, two-spirit, third or any combination of these, you've come to the right place.

Have you been insulted and laughed at for running a price check on a 1 alc item before?
You've come to the right place.
Not only will you only get insulted, but the people will stay the same so you can get your revenge at any time.

For some facts; we are maxed out on members and guild stashes, considering that, there is no bigger guild in the game.

Requirements:

- Be online at some point of the week
- Behave like a normal or not normal, but not rude person

In case you're interested msg me at {iraqiana26}.

Our Official recruitment msg is as follows:

(GUILD ANNOUNCEMENT)Korth Norea guild is the biggest guild in PoE with 250 members/40+ guild stashes & we are recruiting Active, English Speaking, Well-Behaved, can take a joke, Not easily triggered, kind, members into our big community, The guild's purpose is to enjoy the game together, help each other, and have a nice community to speak to we also have free sexual cakes. Pm Me

Guild Rules:

Guild Rules: Anyone offline for more than 7 days is kicked, If you have to go offline you put a MSG in your status bar and you won't be kicked, be nice, respect officers, respect each other, we are all a big family, toxicity is met with a great ban hammer.

Stash Rules:

Stash Rules: White=Free for All//Yellow=Items added by members and officers alike for the whole guild to take from but you have to ask an officer first. /Red=Leader Only. All items belong to the guild itself and not any specific person (exceptions are red tabs) Note: Please donate stuff you don’t need to the guild stashes, each in its respective stash.

Our motivational msg:

Guys this guild is about helping each other and being positive, no toxicity allowed, we are here to help each other, so please donate the Uniques that you don't need to the guild stash, help each other with items and quests and information, act like a family and you become one

Also, we do provide sexual cake.
Last bumped on May 6, 2021, 6:08:48 AM
Have you ever seen the true face of god, exile?
THE TOUCH OF GOD
I cum for god exile, who do you cum for?
This world is an illusion exile
This world is an illusion exile.

But random shit aside, I've been in the guild since Legion, its a nice place with helpful people and a couple of very good players and a lot of guild stashes!
This world is a illusion Exile.
Last edited by NathanVincent on May 2, 2021, 5:32:25 AM
This World is an illusion Exile.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence! What was that?!

A lovely guild and bunneyyyhh !!!
I fight for god who do u fight for exile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info