Sons of Shiva - Ultimatum Recruitment Hub

Hello,

Myself and some friends started a guild together in 2014. We have been Blessed. Several people have donated real life cash to the guild. THIS IS WHY we have a nice stash and more player slots.

We had a great ladder seasons over the years and we will be repeating the process in future leagues. Our main objective is working towards doing maps in the new ladder season.

If you have map experience it would be a huge help. However, if you are a new player and looking for a friendly group of people to game with I would urge you to join us. We are definitely into helping each other with quests / wp's / gear ext.

Please feel free to PM me in game or over this thread. Tell me something about yourself and what you hope to gain/contribute to the guild. Also let me know how you plan to do this.

REQUIREMENTS FROM YOUR END:
1) Have at least a level 70 character in the current season. You can always level up and then apply to the guild. The reason for this is because we are trying to get a mapping guild running smoothly.

2) Have the ability to download discord software (not required to talk but at least to listen during special guild events/activities/groups)

3) Be willing to take some time out of your day to help the people in your guild. If you don't I will know who you are.

Guild Features:
77/100 - Guild Character Slots In Use. I recently removed all who didn't have a character on ambush or invasion. (30 is the staring point so we have received contributions from players. thank you so much.)

Guild Stash with 11 Pages!

Guild Details:

We are primarily a Challenge based guild. I hope to see us complete the whole thing before the ladder ends.

Most players are in US East and West Coast time zones. We have also added some players in Asia and Europe :). Multicultural Win!

AVG Level : 86.
AVG Age: 36.
AVG Challenges Complete: 20.

You can PM one of the Officers for an invite to the guild.
Officer(s): Luckystroke, Vfmellbin, XxSilentDreamxX, Biogun, Talondruid, Regards.

If there is anything you want to know just ask.

-RawTalent -

P.S. Please either PM me IN GAME or ON FORUMS. I will not be reading all through this thread and PMing you individually. Remember you are the one looking for the guild.
RawTalent - Guild Leader - Sons of Shiva

www.twitch.tv/rawtalentd3
Last edited by RawTalent on Apr 30, 2021, 3:19:52 PM
Last bumped on May 1, 2021, 5:18:28 PM
- Bump - Place Holder

We want you all to join please feel free to pm in game or on forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info