Celestial Toxic Rain MTX White Squares

I just recently bought the Celestial Toxic Rain Effect MTX (when it was last on sale) and started using it this Ultimatum league, however since I've been using it some white squares blink very fast in the screen when the explosions happen.

I tried to take a screenshot but they blink too fast to be able to capture it. Also when I enter a map the first time I use toxic rain there's a lot of white squares in the floor where there should be the "cesletial flowers".

My friend who plays with me also sees them. I'm pretty sure it's because of the celestial toxic rain effect because I tried removing it and the white squares are gone, but when I put it back they also come back.

It sucks because it's a very beautiful effect, but I can't keep using it because it hurts my eyes, specially in darker maps.
"Give up everything in pursuit of Greatness - even Life itself".

First Mirror Drop: 09/01/2023 - Defiled Cathedral - Sanctum League.
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2021, 10:05:17 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Okay, thanks for the info (no need to be rude tho)

Have a nice day!
"Give up everything in pursuit of Greatness - even Life itself".

First Mirror Drop: 09/01/2023 - Defiled Cathedral - Sanctum League.
"
Galaxdriel wrote:

Have a nice day!

Imagine likely this is the 20th duplicated thread ......

Well i am not an employee but imagine GGG staff just read duplicated thread again and again for a few pages of the thread index
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Galaxdriel wrote:

Have a nice day!

Imagine likely this is the 20th duplicated thread ......

Well i am not an employee but imagine GGG staff just read duplicated thread again and again for a few pages of the thread index

It is against the rules to be back seat modding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info