The Fishing Guild [English] [Discord] [18+] [Scandinavian] [Ultimatum]

The Fishing Guild has existed since 2016 and has chosen to remain relatively low-key due to not wanting to recruit obnoxious or otherwise toxic members. Due to this we only recruit on a recommendation basis but we also open up a forum thread every league for a few members.

We accept any and all people as long as you're willing to help out and interact with the guild, we started out as a primarily scandinavian guild but slowly the fins took over and unfortunately it doesn't appear as if it is going to stop any time soon.

Between me and the members we have over 100k hours of experience in and around the game even though there are only 31 of us.

Don't let this incredibly boring and generic thread fool you, just join the discord and have a talk any time, if nobody is there just @Cruelfish or message me from the discord and I will be there.

We will not let you down. Ever.

Thanks.

WRITE HELLO IN GENERAL CHAT WHEN YOU JOIN.
Discord : https://discord.gg/xw9RjRWnt2
Last edited by CruelFish on Apr 27, 2021, 3:24:19 AM
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2021, 3:25:02 AM
If you have any advice what I can do to improve the thread please do say!
Quite a few people have joined the discord then left after a few hours or immediately.

Say hi in general chat, we will not notice you otherwise.
Okay cool! Still a lot of people joining the discord and not responding to replies or anything but I guess they must've found another place which is great!

But uhh... Yeah no I'm totally not just writing something to bump this post.
Might give up on forum recruiting seeing as 99% of players who join ghost the channel without saying or typing A WORD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info