HC Trade Private League Start | "PREPARE TO DIE" with Baker, Enki91 and CatmasterOP and many more

Hello fellow Hardcore ARPG Enthusiasts!

For this Ultimatum league start, Baker (first 100 HC PoE), Enki91 (the arc witch guide author) and myself are joining forces with people from our communities and starting the league in a small private HC trade league!

Normally I play mostly HCSSF because I don't enjoy trade leagues in PoE but recently I have been having a lot of fun in small private leagues, were everyone is much more helpful to one another and there is no feeling of harsh economic pressure/competition but everyone is happy to help each other out (mostly :D).

Also, this league there is no HCSSF Boss Kill race or anything, so we want to focus on community interaction and some fun group play shenanigans!

############################################################

We want to extend an invite to everyone who would like to join!
JOIN HERE: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/PREPARE+TO+DIE
(We would be very happy if you can contribute some points towards crowdfunding more slots if you can!)

Global Chat Channel 1991
is what we will use to chat! Make sure to type "/global 1991" to change your global chat channel!

It would be awesome to get a reasonable large number of people (couple hundred) so we can reliably have our small economy work even if there will eventually be some dropoff because of people dying and quitting or migrating (you can always choose to migrate to regular HC Trade Ultimatum at any time).

Enki91 has setup a Raffle with crowdfunded prizes for the first month of the league!

During the first month of this private league, players gain tickets for providing proof of killing certain bosses. These tickets enter you into our raffle with a chance to win Supporter- and MTX Point Packs.

Rules:

- each individual boss only grants a ticket once
- bosses must be killed within this Private League
- bosses must be fought solo for the entire fight
- you can kill someone elses boss, but they can't help you in any way and the boss must be at 100% life when you enter
- the entire bossfight must be recorded (e.g. with OBS) while showing your character name and current league at either the start or end
- dying at a later point doesn't forfeit your tickets

Winners will be drawn on stream on May 16th!
Kill bosses and provide video proof in order to gain tickets!
More info in Enki91's discord: https://discord.com/invite/RR4rxjQ

If you want to contribute to the prize pool, contact Enki91 directly (Twitter or Discord)

Whether you join or not, best of luck for your league start in 3.14 and "Stay Hydrated, Exile!"

twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
Last edited by Catmaster on Apr 15, 2021, 3:27:49 PM
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2021, 3:49:47 PM
*reserved*
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
Boop
Pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info