Looking for mature Guild - I'm not for everyone

Hey guys, I'm an old (OLD!!!) school RPG player, have played a zillion cRpgs and Mmorpgs, too damn many to count.

If you want the full rundown we can always talk it over. I'm just starting this game so I intend on learning all of the intricacies via research and getting my hands dirty.

When I think of a Guild in these games I think of a great group of friends to play with whenever they are on, and to help out or just laugh at whenever is appropriate. I am and adult, and speak thusly. I am a wise-ass, and talk a lot of shite with my friends. I am also extremely respectful and reliable (as a gamer, don't tell my girlfriend...)

Not an uber gamer, but after 35 years of gaming I know my shit. If you are a Guild that is looking for same-thinking peeps, please let me know. I'm probably not looking to join with anyone until after this upcoming season (or whatever you call it around here). I'm not looking for handouts, ever, just mature fun-loving non-assholes to game with. I play tons of hours, if I'm having fun.

I am not family friendly. I have a foul mouth, but I am a very nice guy very much opposed to restricting my language because the church says so. So, fuck the church, fuck God, fuck Trump. This is me.

I hope there are other folks who think likewise that I can interact with here. From what I've seen on the forums, it appears so.

Wait! This resume was for an altar boy?

-should have worn my kneepads....

Last edited by BostonStrong on Apr 14, 2021, 10:40:12 PM
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2021, 11:30:15 PM
Just was informed this isn't a Guild game. Which I really should have known, right?

It was fun, but even as much as I love solo play, every once in a while a raid with competent people is gaming at it's best.

Nevermind, game on Exiles!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info