Dads N' Duds - Recruiting for 5-10 man small SC Private league - US (all zones welcome)

I've run a few private leagues before and learned from mistakes, looking for some good core folks who wanna do this with some regularity and with little drama.

What I'm looking for:

1 - No drama... seriously this is huge. Pick a build and gear it, help others gear theirs. When there is a call to combine div cards, essences, whatever, give yours into the pot, assuming you're not using it.

2 - Someone who is putting in decent hours every week and hopes to get to end game. Don't need someone who has a million lvl 100 toons and knows all ins and outs. I play about 30-50 hours but don't have minimums or anything crazy. We just wanna see you on and improving.

3 -Keep your inventory public, search API works in private league, so folks can see who has what.

4 - Some discord is nice.. would be nice to know the small group of folks that we're playing with. Not mandatory this go around, but will for future leagues.

5. Someone planning on playing 4+ weeks. If life happens, I understand, but no desire to have folks that are going to jump after two weeks. We can discuss extending the league, creating another, or doing our own thing until league reset.

6. You do not have to join the guild (at first anyways), but this will prevent you from guild stash access and there will be items in there.

What won't fly:

1. Moving anything short of a mirror to league will get you booted and no further invites.

2. Drama... seriously, its mostly working adults, some of us with children. We wanna have fun and joke around but I'm not dealing with drama.

The idea will to be to have a repeating league. Once you complete a league with us you'll have full guild stash access as officer. All but the highest value items go in there. Willing to experiment with HC/SC, modifiers, or larger groups in the future. Open to even hosting multiple groups once there is more of a core group.

Leave me a message or reply here, there's no convoluted interview process or anything, hoping on discord quick would be nice.
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2021, 1:55:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info