Marauder league start build

Hello gyus,

Please can you give me advice what builds are reliable for marauder as starters for new league.

Im not like totally new player(killed everythink this league, farmed HH etc.) but never started as marauder or meele adn still alot to learn(especially meele).

Basically what i do every league at start is that saturday/sunday my goal is to finish acts/labs and start yellow maps. At monday/tuesday red maps and wednesday ending with killing Sirus 4.

At this point I dont basically care about dying, the goal is just farming Shaper, Sirus, Elder, t14-16 maps and maybe what the leagues throw at us.

So what im looking for is like the "reliable starter" - somethink like Mines for shadow, Summoner for witch etc... what i can later in the league respect to build what i want to min/max. Also as i wrote abowe the requirements for the gear must be like very minimal (usually 1 have six link and maybe 50-60 chaos to spend).

Does marauder have somethink like this or it is better to start as lets say shadow with mines and then later just level marauder?

Thank you very much for help, and sorry for typo. English its not my mature language.

Last bumped on Apr 11, 2021, 6:53:47 PM
mathild did one as a starter last league

Cyclone with herald of ash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info