Why is my BV bad. lvl {94}

Hi all

League is ending but i am mentally tired of my character Fiaspinakila

https://pastebin.com/B8tvKgcG

My big concern is i dont wanna die anymore in random rare red at least

The build i followed is Esoro Bv Chieftain

The only things i didnt change are
the circle of guilt, i forgot if it was for the stats or for the hp, due to stats

my amulet that i was kind of crafting

Damage wise i believe i am ok ish, am not asking for more

I wanna solve my survivability problem ..
I believe dying in random red maps is a big nono, i dont even play 100% delirium or t19 or 20mods corrupted maps. I just want not to die in random 5mod red map ...

Im kinda desperate and dropping {HL end game Poe} bc i suxx and dunno why

I did manage with this char to do Sirus 4, shaper,shaper+maven shaper, elder red, once oshabi

in the past, did with other characters Sirus7, elder, shaper, oshabi

Please someone enlighten me ?

Thanks
Last bumped on Apr 6, 2021, 2:50:13 AM
TBH, the build doesn't really have much in the way of mitigating colossal phys hits, but beyond that it's not like it's garbage. You have Temp Chains, 5 endurance charges, and blind with 3 webs on your enemies already, so really the only way you could die is by monkeying around and throwing yourself into mobs.

The only things I could suggest is Soul Tether/Immortal Ambition for the overleech. Having colossal life regen through max life leech all the time helps heaps against mitigating damage (pseudo mitigation) and normally life leech needs time to ramp up to be decent.
The other thing would be a Basalt flask instead of your Diamond flask since you get double crit chance from Zealotry's Consecrated Ground.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info