Seeking an experienced deep delver and/or Heist player to add to our specialized grouping.

Gru and I are done with the league at this point and both of us are 40/40. Soon we will start practice for the next league start. We are looking to get interest in some spots, so they can take part in it as well.

We will be forming a guild to freely share and play in our specialized areas. This will not be a massive cumbersome guild, but rather a small, close, tight-knit group. Our vision has everyone as an officer and ultimately it would not matter who was leader at any given time. With that in mind we are waiting to form/name said guild so we can have input from our delver and/or Heister. Other potential roles could be incoming depending on what we find/have as a group - flipper, crafter, etc.

The nature of this is coordinated and organized group sharing of all things specific to our specialized areas. Sulphite rotations/scarabs/maps for our Delver, dumping all contracts and blueprints in the stash for the Heister, sharing watchstones for each member's specific regions, sharing maps for regions, etc. Each member will pick the optimal Atlas points to aid each other, even though we will have specific areas of focus. We will defer to the delver on the preferred/optimal methodology as that goes and are open to suggestions for improvement in all areas.

We are both adults with lives and outside interests. However, at league start we will be no-lifing it. Gru intends on taking the 1st full week off work, but I won't be going quite that far. :D I might "work from home Friday and take Monday off or something along those lines. That said, we clearly put in our hours and expect the same.

Respond here and we can set up a time to chat.
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2021, 10:38:44 PM
Hi, I am Gru(buck). I am a long-time gamer <insert huge list of games here>, mostly focused on RPG games. I played POE in closed beta and dabbled in a few leagues since, but had a heavy investment in the 2 most recent leagues taking over as my main game.
Hi there!
I'd be interested in grouping up with you both. Currently sitting at 740 hours played. I'm building a magic find character on standard and was planning to make the change to league when 3.14 drops.
IGN-MF_DOOD / Fossilehv
Message me if interested!
Last edited by Fossilehv on Mar 28, 2021, 1:04:39 PM
"
Fossilehv wrote:
Hi there!
I'd be interested in grouping up with you both. Currently sitting at 740 hours played. I'm building a magic find character on standard and was planning to make the change to league when 3.14 drops.
IGN-MF_DOOD / Fossilehv
Message me if interested!

Messaged you in game. I know a guild that might be a good fit.

We are still looking for a deep delver and/or Heist centric player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info