Jugger and Undeniable accuracy and Crit earthshatter questions.

Hi everyone,

I made a char that i love a lot, based on Earthshatter, crit, with the ascendancy node undeniable.

I tried to put a bit of str where i could , because at the end on this char it increases :
- Life
- Dmg
- Accuracy (double of str)
- Attack speed. ( 1% every 150 accuracy )

Pob give me more than 5700 at the end of my build.

Is it absurd to reach this point ?

Of course there is still other benefits from str, but if i am correct, i found from a post of 2020 that above 3600 is 100% hit chance against evasive monsters.

Can it be usefull for bosses or other higher monsters ? Or not at all ?

I also hesitate a lot on th granite flask choice, Rumi's seems interesting as it increase the block chances on both melee and spells, i use lion's on other char but i have a hard time deciding.

And the last question : should i go bleeding (6 nodes) or use them in straight staves dps and/or life ?

Sometimes i think of Abyssus , which should bring a lot of dps, at the cost of survivability, i wonder if jugger car really overcome the 40% increase phys in red maps, or is it suicid ?

Thanks a lot for those who will read and eventually answer. Of course i am aware my builds are not optimised in any way, i just try to surive as melee in hc while having a lot of fun , and in this regard, the new warcry mechanics are just extraordinary gameplay wise, at least for me =).
Last edited by akanah on Mar 16, 2021, 4:48:04 PM
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2021, 3:22:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info