Brutal Restraint of Asenath 1202

Hey,

so these jewels are typically very hard to price and list.
I rolled this little cutie to a place where she would be useful to a Dex Stacking build with a bit of room for improvement if the player decides to go all in with the polish.

In a nutshell I had dex stacking specifically in mind despite it being a niche build type. In the past ive encountered up to 15% increased Dex options so the is a universe where you can get possibly higher than that... but this jewel has:

10% increased dexterity ON PATH that a dex stacking evasion character would already be pathing their tree.

and options for:
10-15% chance to blind on hit
up to 12% increased maximum life (admittedly on nodes that will otherwise not be universally beneficial... their poison related almost entirely)
and a little bit of phys as extra cold % accuracy and if you needed it 1 frenzy on kill node on a passive notable that isnt to terrible.

take a look

https://youtu.be/G1zTBJRDjPg

Admittedly this post is most an experiment for myself to get a small taste of the original trade method in poe, but also hopefully learn a bit more about how I can better list jewels like this for trade.

Listed at a highly flexible price of 2Ex
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
Last edited by Fauxxx_NL on Mar 13, 2021, 12:37:49 PM
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2021, 12:37:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info