Rest In Peace Harvest or....

So, I crafted this mace and I am very proud of it.
This is the best weapon I have ever owned in PoE (Meganerds are KEKW'ing at me). Let me explain the process and hopefully in doingso help out the 7 people who see this figure out how they can produce simmilar results within the context of the new harvest.

This mace started off as obviously a white base that I found in a Cowards Trial (wonderful source of Ilvl86+ T1 bases). Once Acquired I took the mace into a very good many harvests... honestly maybe 8-16 hours of searching rolling failing and rerolling. eventually the mace hit 6 Attributes the ones that made me feel compelled to keep it. T2 flat Phys T2 %phys and T1 Attack speed (LOL where did that go). The Mace hit non of the mods that were un targetable by the harvest.

***This one step is the only part of the craft that is no longer possible***

I hit just one lucky remove non phys add phys... lucky in two ways... It killed my attack speed, but it landed the T2 Hybrid Phys accuracy which was ideal.

From this point I Spammed the "Reroll Suffixes with lucky values keeping all prefixes" **Assuming that these crafts remain after the nerf they will become profoundly important in the meta crafting... potentially the most critical step**process

Eventually (Second try LUL) I hit a Crit Mod and a Speed Mod... and one open suffix... Slammed a Warlords Ex... won that roll too imo with %phys chance to maim.

I wont be capable of "Perfecting" This item, But it is also about 95% of its maximum potential... so I don't need to perfect it. My inclination from this point forward is to spam remove speed add speed (Will Still Be Available Post Nerf BTW) Until I get my T1 (Which ironically is an entirely dead stat for the build I intended to use this mace in but it will help it sell) then re roll the crit mod until its crit multi.

The Ideal outcome that will become impossible post nerf would be to targeted annul the crit and opt for either an Accuracy/Quality craft or any other ________/Quality... I havent fully tested the effect of quality in pob... there is a possibility that maxing out the quality to like 42%+ could bring it right up to the edge of 1000PDPS... something literally noone anywhere actually NEEDS

Also... its not actually available for trade... I listed it simply to see its PDPS on the trade API because I'm a no add ons andy
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
Last edited by Fauxxx_NL on Mar 11, 2021, 11:54:44 AM
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2021, 11:53:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info