Help for cluster jewels on Cyclone Impale Berserker

Hi, I've been playing PoE since the start of ritual league and decided to make a cyclone build. I did with scion first but then moved to berserker for more DPS. But something I always see people do is putting cluster jewels on their tree. I tried experimenting some on PoB, but the damage didn't change much compared to no cluster jewels. How can I know which passives to refund, in order to maximize the cluster jewel? Which passives are the best for a cyclone impale build? Here is a link to my PoB: https://pastebin.com/swuZ9mnp
Also, I've been trying to get max life as much as possible on my gear, but my max life still at 4500, how can I fix this?
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2021, 4:26:04 AM
All your items are either missing health or has a low roll (belt only exception), its not a mystery why your total health is low.

Cluster jewels arent "better", they can give you things you either cant get on the tree, are too far from where you're currently pathing or give you the option to stack things that can be otherwise hard to do.

On a Cyclone character the most popular ones I see are the channeling medium ones picking up Rapid Infusion and something else.
What I'd do is not to go for damage, you got plenty, but go for area medium clusters to scale your explode chest. Without scaling AoE an explode chest is a nice defensive tool but if you scale the area you actually get the clear from it (which cyclone really is lacking).
Thank you for the reply!

So, I will try to get better life rolls on my gear (I really didn't notice they were low rolls) and life mods on the ones that doesn't have it.

But about the cluster jewels, which passives should I refund in order to not loose too much dps?

Does PoB have an option to show which ones are the best to refund or it's just checking one by one?

I'll focus on getting AoE ones and might go for maximum life too, if they exist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info